Fischer Medical has been actively involved in cardiac electrophysiology since it introduced its x-ray systems in the 1970’s. Fischer continued its line by manufacturing recording and monitoring systems for electrophysiology. With the acquisition of Bloom Associates Ltd. of Reading, PA in 1992, Fischer added a key component of the electrophysiology lab to its arsenal.
The Fischer brand dates back to the H.G. Fischer Company founded in 1910. H.G. Fischer began in Chicago, IL and is the oldest manufacturer of X-ray imaging devices in the U.S. We continue this proud tradition today with the Bloom® DTU-215B and the Bloom² line of cardiac stimulators.